A Dark Fairytale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

relaxing(under) the PURE ~night~ sky

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

relaxing(under) the PURE ~night~ sky Empty relaxing(under) the PURE ~night~ sky

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Kodiak lay under the sky on a hill not to far away from his home, he was walking through memories, how ever in the middle of one he had to stop, finaly not able to think of any thing and not wanting to atract un wanted atention by his swords,Kodiak decided to dance, he closed his eyes to the beat only he could hear, and started the magestic dance.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Location : wandering under the moonlight protecting all i care about

Back to top Go down

relaxing(under) the PURE ~night~ sky Empty Re: relaxing(under) the PURE ~night~ sky

Post  Zora Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:27 pm

Lying with her eyes closed and her hands relaxingly under her head, Zora feels the warm breeze sliding a leaf over her, by reflex making her wince a bit, yet she is barely even consious about it. The silence around her is perfect, encasing her in what almost feels like a dome of peace and calm. Her breathing is quiet, barely even heard, the only sign of life being her chest ascending at every breath taken, descending at every breath blowing out. Her heart beats, calm and slow, as a rhythm to the melody played in her head. It is no melody she has ever heard in ears. She has been having this mysterious melody, emotional in ways she is short of words to describe, in her mind for many days now, not knowing where she even got it from. She has tried to put the melody in into a music program on her computer, but she just loses it when she tries to figure out which tone she should put down. She tries to record it when humming on it, but somehow she can't take a single tone right. When she is alone, however, it works perfectly well. She sings like a siren, hearing the music clear as if played right before her for real. She has tried to put lyrics to it, but everytime she does, the words mask the meaning of the song. Slowly, barely noticeable at first, she opens her mouth, barely even consiously. And she sings. Her light hearted, yet strong voice, raises in level very slowly, and she herself does not even seem to have noticed her own singing. Just like so many times before. The music inside her rises, and develops, and also in the same rhythm and pulse as Kodiak's dancing, not far away at all. Zora herself has no thought on that Kodiak actually lives quite close and might be hearing her. If she even knows herself that she is singing?
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

relaxing(under) the PURE ~night~ sky Empty Re: relaxing(under) the PURE ~night~ sky

Post  moonlight kitsune Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:28 am

Kodiak continued to dance soon being joined by the spectors of his family together they danced in perfect harmony a dance he had performed many a time over. he launched a cresent kick but a very trained eye could see that it was carefully controled, the foot gently touched the ground, then almost with out moveing kodiak propelled himself into the sky, he fanned out his tails to slow his decent. while he slowly fell, his tails circleing around him he continued to dance even in the air. it was like kodiak had no control or had retreated into a depth of conciseness that he rarely went too. his body moved that magesticly. as his tails spiraled magicly around him as kodiak landed almost with out a sound, slowly he coninued his dance and slowly because of how the dance was he slowly he aproached the spot zora and her song.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 am

Zora's voice could barely be recognized at hers; her dark appearance and her otherwise so tough voice usually sets belief that she's not much of a singer, however this statement is so wrong, especially now as she sings higher and higher, hardly knowing anything now. It's like she's stopped thinking, like as if her very spirit soars out with the music. And teh melody she sings can best be described as 'enchanting' if you would not stick to the word of mezmerizing. Soonly the voice can be heard over almost all Mystic Ruins.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:59 am

Kodiak, as he nearted zora it becaome aparent the music, that kodia/zora danced/sang too where eiraly similar. as kodiak danced almost in harmany with the song zora was singing, but he wasn't listening to it, at least not knowingly. he was still dnaceing to the beat his parents had taught him to hear, he fliped allmost in slow motion, and lanndded with out a sound he crained his neck back as he brout his arms out anhd pushed once again to the sky.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 am

When the music has raised in strength so much that if you stood near Zora, and put you ear to her chest, you would hear it from her heart as a vague sound, however there is no need, her singing completes the song itself. Zora sees beautiful lights dancing around like Northern Lights in her minds eye, and hears the music. But suddenly, the lights are scared away as the melody slowly shifts. The instrument played, something like a small bell, or perhaps a music box, shifts to a threatful church organ, as the picture in her minds eye suddenly turns to the scene of a sword, stabbing to a chest, and the scream following.
She snaps out of her dream screaming, and suddenly stopping the singing that had the past moments sounded more and more threatful. She would have screamed even louder, if it weren't for something blocking her throat in shock. She manages to calm down a bit, breathing heavily.
"WHat happened? Did I fall asleep?" she asks herself, the melody now heard again as the light hearted music box, yet fading away from her. She gasps for air, her breath like as if she had been near drowning. Caught up by sudden fear, she does not notice the kitsune, as she pulls her legs up towards her chin, like a protecting gesture.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:19 pm

Kodiak, who was snapped out of his own little dance like trance, crashed into the ground near zora head first. He flailed his limbs to try and get his head out of the ground, when he did and got the earth out of his ears and out of his head fur and hair, kodiak noticed zora and rushed over to comfort her. "Zora, are you ok?"
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Zora has barely gotten out of her shocked condition, as she hears Kodiak down beneath the tree she sits in. Relieved, she can now be sure she's awake, that whatever happened, it was just a nightmare. Perhaps one of those things when you are about to fall asleep, get paralyzed and hallucinate whatever you were thinking of. She jumps down to him.
"Yeah, sure!" she says, sleeking her hair back like as if nothing has happened, not even knowing herself that the scream she thought she heard was actually her own, physical scream. You hear her breath normally now, however the hasted raising and lowering of her chest and her avoiding eyes give her away.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:43 am

Kodiak nodded not to convinced but he wasn't going to pry, if zora wanted to talk to him she would. prying would cost him a lot of pain. "So what are you doing out here?"
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 am

Zora smiles and shrugs.
"Daydreaming." she answers.
"And I think I am getting signs of being an artistic soul, I have this strange melody in my head, never heard it before, it must be my creativeness speaking!" She shines up at him.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Kodiak smiled, "Keep holding on to that melody, i have one that only i can hear that i dance to, i'm the last one who can hear that melody, i only knew two other who could hear that melody and they tought me to hear and to dance to it."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:18 am

Zora looks to him with raised eyebrow. She knows somehow that he is speaking of his adoptive parents. Perhaps this is the same? She mentally shakes off the thought, of course not. Just something she might have heard from a movie, yes, a movie, a melody stuck in her head, just that she hasn't heard it many times at all. Still, she feels it ringing in her ears still.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 am

"So what do you want to do now?" kodiak asked.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:26 am

Zora sighs leaning back to her tree with a bit of a smile.
"I don't know, maybe.... " She shrugs. She figures, what does it help to keep everything in your mind and get torn down by it?
"... to be honest, I am actually a bit shaky." she finally gets out of her mouth.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:37 am

Kodia turned his gaze upon zora. "Want to talk about it?"
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:43 am

She nods with a sigh.
"Probably the best I can do right now." she mutters as she sits down under the tree she is leaned to.
"So I've had this melody in my head, and just today I was trying to get hold of it again, so I was just lying here. I think I must have fallen asleep or something, Ive never heard of a daymare before. Well it was just one of those kinds that take you by surprise, and not really that terrible, just leaves you in some sort of shock." she says.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:56 am

"ok go on." kodiak promted not pointing out that even he had times when he wished he didn't start to day dream.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:59 am

She shrugs.
"Not much that happened really. The music in my head changed sound to something scary sounding all of a sudden and in my minds eye I saw a sword stabbing to a chest and heard a scream. I recognized the scream, but... .I forgot who it belongs to." she finishes.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:02 am

"a sword stabed to te chest?" kodiak glanced at his swords, "What did the sword look like?"
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:17 am

Zora frowns in thought.
"Hard to remember..." she mutters and looks at him.
"Why asking?"
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:26 am

"I'm a swords man remember? I hold many a blade incudeing a cursed one."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:32 am

"Oh..." she says quietly. She then looks at him.
"Can I see your blades? Just to make sure it wasn't one of them!" she says.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:39 am

Kodiak nodded as slowly his called upon heach of his swords. chian blade, arm blade impact blade, speed blade ice sword, fire blade, lightning sword aqua blade spirit sword, super spirit sword air blade, light blade and dark blade.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:41 am

Zora barely even has to glance at them before it feels like her heart contracting as she sees the very blade used in her dream. She points at the fire blade.
"That one." she says with a bit of a trembling voice.
"I'm sure of it."
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:43 am

Kodiak nodded as he sheathed his swords haveing retuned them to normal. "so i'm guessing i'm the one doing the stabbing."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum