A Dark Fairytale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Faith|-Trust=([No+More_%_LOVE])

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

|Faith|-Trust=([No+More_%_LOVE]) - Page 2 Empty Re: |Faith|-Trust=([No+More_%_LOVE])

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:48 am

Kodiak rolled again and just as quickly regained his feet, seeing zora comeing kodiak dug in his heels and braced himself reseaving the full force of the attacks.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Location : wandering under the moonlight protecting all i care about

Back to top Go down

|Faith|-Trust=([No+More_%_LOVE]) - Page 2 Empty Re: |Faith|-Trust=([No+More_%_LOVE])

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:51 am

After many punches, she finishes up with a kick right into his solar plex, where she is aware he has been vulnerable before and probably now too.
"Just go! I want to get home, so I will help you to defeat this evil queen or whatever, but don't expect me to call you 'friend' or anything like it!" she growls turning her back to him.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:55 am

Kodiak gitted his teeth and closed his eye focusing to block out the pain. "Zora please i only need a chance i worked to hard to gain everybodys trust i don't want to lose yours." he confesed as he rose slowly to his feet.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:57 am

Zora lets him be tortured by silence for a long while, before turning her head slightly.
"Well, it's not like I have anything more to lose." she says with a sigh and sits down on the edge of her bed, though her eyes are still in 'glare-to-death-mode' and fixated on Kodiak.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:04 am

Kodiak did a small chant and a diferent form of his light blade it was like a normal sword aside from the pulsateing light, he ovvered it, hilt frist to zora. "Stab me."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:08 am

Zora looks at him and sighs deeply.
"I would, if it weren't for that I am in such self control and deep inside I am also a better person than you and the others." she mutters between gritted teeth, and makes a rejective hand gesture, looking bored.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:12 am

"Zora please trust me, the light blade will tell you if i'm lieing if you, the one who wants the truth, stab me, if i'm lying blood will be spilt if i'm not then i'll feel discomfort for haveing a sword pass into me." Kodiakexplained.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:15 am

She gives a loud snorting of sceptism.
"Oh so I could just take my fists and say 'Kodiak, if I hit you with these and you bleed, that means you're a witch' or something! How could I ever be sure that what you say now isn't a lie, and you use some sort of blade magic to go unharmed?" she comments.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:22 am

"Because the light blade has a fail safe that even i can't override though i admit there are times that i wish i could." kodiak closed his eyes as he chuckled grimly, "The light blade will only be alowed to be soumouned i can't manipulate it as much as i wish i could."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 am

"Of course you're telli ng me that..." she mutters angrily, yet she sighs and she takes the blade.
"Just so I can have the pleasure of stabbing someone, without having any bad conscience for it. You asked." she says, and with a steady, strong thrusting she drives the sword into his chest, with almost a smirk.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:28 am

Kodiak grunted as he took a few steps back slowly he stood not a blood was lost from the stab wound. nore was there any physical trauma.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:32 am

Zora eyes him over, laying down the blade on the floor. She however seems indifferent to the miracle.
"That was skilled, I must admit." she says coldly. She heard him, she can't believe much else than that she is right, can she?
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:38 am

"Zora can you give me back my sword since i gave it too you i need you to give it back to me as now i have no controll over it." to show this kodiak tired to do a return to me but nothis but a twitch hapened.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:39 am

Zora looks at him and opens her mouth to say a 'what if I don't' but she somehow keeps herself from it and closes her mouth again, reaching for the sword and holding it out to Kodiak, though still with the despising look in her eyes.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:45 am

Kodiak closed his eyes how could he help zora. he took his blade back and it vanished resealed inside of him, "Zora i wish there was more i could do to prove that i'm telling the truth, but i know this never once did it cross my mind to leave you behind here, i left you in danes care in the desert because we needed to find cilvilization. just take out all your rage on me don't harm the others." Kodiak spread his arms and closed his eyes.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 am

Zora turns her eyes away from him frowning.
"I want to trust you, Kodiak. But I can't! I heard you, I heard the others, and I am at my full mental health! Trust me I've hallucinated before, when I've been in real damage, but I've always known afterwards that it was untrue. But this was no hallucination." she says quietly.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:56 am

"Zora, you where injured, because of me much to my shame, then beaten by the guards of that place you lived on the bugs that crawled over your body not knowinf they where poisones or not, i'm sure a few of them where, and you had no water, couple that with being burried alive and with nothis but darness and wouldn't the hausinations be real to you?" kodiak asked turning his gaze upon zora.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:59 am

Her knuckles are heard crackling as they clench tightly upon being retold what she's been through up till now.
"At the moment they would, but not afterwards." she answers, though it takes a second of hesitation to come up with the answer.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:03 am

"Zora you have to see past it please," kodiak fell to his knees, "When would i ever have tolerated the thought of leaveing you? i would have continued looking till i died you know that."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:10 am

Zora's eyes are opened wide, if Kodiak really cares so much to have her kept a friend that he goes down on his knees for it he could hardly have even considered to leave, right? So if he would have done it, he wouldn't be continuing to plead for her understanding even after she has said she will help them and hersef to get home. And perhaps there lies some truth in the Light Blade test. He must be telling the truth. Damn, of course he wouldn't be leaving her! Not even after her words meant to hurt or destroy, not even after seeing her bad, stubborn and cold mind. She slams her open palm into her forehead with a groan.
"I am such a terrible idiot!" she mutters and lets her head bump into the wall with a thumping sound.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:25 am

Kodiak looked up at zora tears brimming his eyes, he didn't want to lose her he's lost to much already, he blinked away the tears as he heard zora.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:12 am

She sighs with a bit of an irritated growl, slamming her head into the wall again, like as if punishing herself for her sins.
"Kodiak, I am so sorry, I am the worst jerk that has landed on this planet!" she says, though she can't even find herself worthy enough to look him in the eyes.
"I'm such an idiot, of course you didn't...! Someone must have slammed my head into the floor when I was young, because clearly I have huge issues!"
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:55 pm

Kodiak leaped to his feet and grabed zora to prevent her hitting herself "We all can be jerks at times some of us try to avoid being jerks but sometimes we can't help it. and you think you got dropped on your head?" Kodiak grined, "There is many a baby photo of my dad acedently dropping me on my head."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Zora sighs, and after a while forces herself to a little smile. She looks down to thje floor.
"I must have been dissected then, and had the brain be fried before being put back again..." she mutters quietly with a faint laugh.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:10 pm

"We all have our moments zora trust me even i do though i try to make sure my moments are off of mobius." Kodiak chuckled grimly as he thought.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum