A Dark Fairytale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before Tragedy Erupted

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Before Tragedy Erupted - Page 2 Empty Re: Before Tragedy Erupted

Post  moonlight kitsune Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:00 pm

kodiak smiled glad that now he had some one who saw that the weapons where the last conection kodiak had with his parents.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Location : wandering under the moonlight protecting all i care about

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:07 am

Zora knows by now how much those last remains mean to Kodiak, just as much as his five swords would mean to her if he disappeared. So every day she treats them with the respect they earn for having raised the most wonderful man ever.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:42 am

susanspy wrote:Hello all,

susan here i too am a newbie here but i have to say this place has lots of cool ideas which should at first look at them i have not tried them out but plan to do so soon, i will be posting my reviews on the same all please post your experiences as well. i am not sure if i am posting in the correct section but this a offtopic section so this should be fine i guess. i did not see a introductions sections but this is as good as one so i am posting here, i am sure we will carry on the conversation for ever.

Hey i do not see any posts here i mean any huge number is your site new? or is there no traffic to it?i could help you in getting more traffic if you wish to.

i am not sure if i am posting in the correct section but i have a new banner for your Forum. i do enjoy the map and want to contribute please tell me how to summit a banner to be chosen to be used by your web site. Could any one guide in that context? i guess the admin here is the best person who can help me, so i will be waiting for a reply soon.

i am not sure why this place is empty no posts anything no admin posting rules as well? man if you need a moderator please do let me know i can do that for you.

Thanks a lot for reading.

Cheers!!!

keyword tools~search keywords~Keyword Tracking Tool~overture tool

Well basically this is a dead place where I tried to kick off an RPG which was an adaptation of my fanfic, but it died quickly. I'm glad you like the layout and such =) We're low on posts because, well, the idea and interest died out.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum