A Dark Fairytale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart\

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

-T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart\ Empty -T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:37 am

Dark clouds form in the sky, thunder can be heard from far away. It is evening, about 22.00 and the location is way far away from the comforting streetlights. To add one thing, it is raining very heavily. It is also very misty, so you would be scared by the unexpected shadow stalking through the Mystic Ruins, with steps determined to find a very special place, seeming to know exactly where to go. Salty drops fall from the face, not rain as you might mistake. Looking closely, you would see from the long eyelashes and the form of the body covered by grey jeans and a jacket along with a black coat with a hood that it is a female echidna. The mist thins out, as her steps become less and less heavy, like as if knowing that she is near now. She sees a stone, but walks right through it, knowing how it is only an illusion. Few hundred meters away, she sees her goal.
She walks those last meters, with her head hanging lowly letting the rainwet hair fall down framing in the face, as she knocks on its front door with a sigh.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

-T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart\ Empty Re: -T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart\

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:49 am

A five tailed kitsune sighed as he finnished tiddying up his modest house. he glanced over at a shelf on it where pictures of him and his friends. he sighed as he picked one of a female black echedina with long hair and himself in each others arms in a victory hug, they had fended off robotnic from the city, and they where rather proud of themselfs, fending off the whole attack force by themself of course the kitsune, as modest as he was vanished before the reporters and fan girls could get to them, zora. the kitsune sighed in thought, she was with one of their friends a friend that he knew wasn't the best for his echedina friend. the kitsune sighed again as he set the photo down and shook back his tears, and scolded himself. he was a guardian and thoughs he watched over where to be his first priority, his afairs of his own heart where second, as was his fate as he had chosen it so long ago. he turned and pushed a hidden pannel open stashing his cleaning supply's with him before closing the panel, he turned and took off he apron he used while cleaning in threw it into the washer. he was ready to kill the power in his house and call it a night when he heared a knock at the door, it could only be one person as she was the only one, other then himself that had access to this sanctuary. the gray kitsune basicly flowed over to the door and opened it.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Location : wandering under the moonlight protecting all i care about

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:08 am

Outside stands the dark figure of a black echidna, her hair straightened out to a very long length by the rain. The rain floods over her black coat like streams, and as she lifts her face, the eyes are seen with a small change. In the corners, the whites have been shaded into a light red, and they look very glossy. Drops fall by her cheeks, not from rain as her face was very well protected by the coat. Something else has set waterdrops to her cheeks, something there is no good protection against. She looks him into his eyes, looking more lost than anyone could ever have seen her for a long time.
"Hi Kodiak." she starts off with a quiet, serious voice. Her feets shuffle nervously as she clears her throat.
"I was wondering if I could stay here for the night." she says, a bit clearer than before, yet in no way less dark and serious, not to mention insecure, as before.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:22 am

Kodiak, as the five tailed gray kitsune was now reviled as, fixed his pircing blue eyes upon his friend and easly read the pain she was feeling. he had a good idea why she was feeling this and mentaly sighed though his face stayed slightly worried, if he was right, kodiak had seen this coming a long way off. it hurt though, it hurt to see someone like his friend, a person so strong, both physicaly and emotinaly, in the pain kodiak read. "Of course zora you know you are always welcome here, you should know that by now, their is no way i would ever have denied you entry." Kodiak quickled suffled zora inside and deftly lashed out with two kicks. One to close the door against the rageing storm out side, and the second was to another hidden pannel just above where his armor stood on it's stand, it fell open and out fell a twol and a fur/hair dryer, kodiak swiftly caught them in his tails then paused. "I'm sorry zora, forgive me for asking but this isn't rain from the sky that is rageing out side is it?" kodiak asked colecting one of the drops of 'rain' on his finger.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:33 am

The echidna whispers a 'thanks' as she is welcomed into the comforting home of Kodiak the five tailed guardian. Ever since that one special moment when she completely lost track of herself, confused and angry, he had been the one to help her. He showed her this place, a sanctuary that could only ever be found by him and she herself. Far away from those who were her friends, but could indeed get to her nerves at some times. She stops up inside the house, turned to Kodiak. He asks her about the drops on her face, if they are really the rain.
No, they are not. Rain has nothing to do with this, she thinks, as she shakes her head with a deep sigh. She, named Zora, opens her mouth to speak, findidng it very difficult, and she swallows away the tears.
"No. It's... " She takes a deep breath, her hands on her arms in a cross like as if there was some cold that only she could feel. She looks him, Kodiak, into his piercing blue eyes, with her own amber, by now twinkling and shining, otherwise so sharp and energetic eyes.
"I made my decision, and... I and Ransu have taken separate roads." she says, looking like as if having had a huge burden lifted from her shoulders, as she closes her eyes briefly, separating another two drops from her amber eyes. She dares not say it, but there is a good reason to tell specifically Kodiak about this, because it is partially thanks to him that she has finally taken the step she should've taken long ago. He made her realize, she needs more than Ransu can give, more than he is willing to give.

((Heh... and those three posts were without a single minimum word code or rule! Maybe we should show it to Ransu, should make him happy... no wait then he'll insert that blasted code because we'll be "ready for it" or something...))
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:52 am

Kodiak sighed he had defenitly seen this miles away, ransu was never truely there for zora, kodiak knew for one reason, every time ransu should have been comforting zora, it was kodiak who was by her sidehelping zora through what ever and everything he could posibly help her through. it wasn't that he hated ransu for all he put zora through, it's that ransu wan't exactly, grown up when it came to emotions. Zora needed some one who could easly read emotions and would always be there for her not afriad to help her suport her burdens. some one like, No kodiak you idiot you arn't right for her, you'll only cause her more pain kodiak mentaly scollded himself. he nodded as he offered zora the towl and hair/fur dryer, "I see so that is what hapened." Kodiak turned his gaze out side as with a thrid kick he closed the hidden compartment and it was as if it had never existed. "What to talk about it?"
(Yeah but this is more of a story rp.)
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 am

Zora sighs, thankfully wrapping the towel around herself and plugging in the hairdryer, making a short blow with it to get the worst wet dried up. With a sigh, she thinks of how stupid she really feels, having tried to convince herself that Ransu would be the one to bring her eternal happiness, make her forget all the dark... yeah sure he had helped with that, since he had never paid attention and perhaps that could have been a distraction sometimes. But it never solved anything, at all. Not ever. And somehow she needs someone she dares to confide in. A quick glance at Kodiak tells her that she does have someone. A flaming in her chest almost makes her lose her cool. She can not deny, there is something lying below, something that burns for the five tailed guardian, suppressed while in a relation as she has never wished infidelity. And now she does not want to take the risk of not being ready for a new love and therefor giving it a bad start. Maybe later, she could try out her luck and see if there is still a chance for eternal, true love. He asks her if she wants to talk about it, and if there is anything Zora has learned, it is indeed, talking is sometimes very, well, pressuring, however necessary to remain sane. So she nods at him, taking off her drippy coat and folding it. Her grey clothes are dry, having been protected by her black coat, and now that her hair has been dried a bit, there's not as many signs of rain on her, except for the rain shown in her face.
((gtg see you tomorrow!))
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:39 am

Kodiak nodded as he took the coat and flung it into a dryer and turned the dryer on his few cloths could wait. He turned and started to walk back to the main room where zora was, he was still ut of sight when, as he passed the swords and brass knuckled that had belonged to his parnets. a powerfull fealing slammed into to him with the force of an explodeing bomb, he fought to maintain his balance and stay quiet so he wouldn't alert zora, as he tried to sift his way through the feelings, there was forebodeing, pain, anger, fear, resentment, determination, sadness and other feelings but they where to hard for him to disern from each other. he fought and with a last feling telling him this was like a warning it was over. kodiak stood up strait and looked at his parents sacred weapons Could that have been a warning from my parents? if so what about? still i must be ready, my friends i will protect them. kodiak thought determendly resetting his face to it's normal kind and careing mask and walked back to where zora was.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:41 am

Whilst the kitsune is in another room, Zora looks around. Everything in the world seemed almost changed when she was walking away from Ransu, the world around felt cold, cruel and spiteful. Yet this place could just never change, it was a place in her heart. In the same place that a home and family would have been, this place spreads warmth in her, and calm. Lost in thoughts, with a bit of a smile through the raining tears, she however wonders what takes Kodiak so long. But in the next very moment she sees him come through the threshold, and takes it that he might just have a complicated dryer. She walks up to him, trying to smile.
"So where to start.... well I simply saught him up, and told him that I couldn't go on with him. I don't know, I don't think he was all too affected by it and that's good. Though it feels a bit crappy that you'd be let go of so easily!" She gives a gloomy and very short chuckle.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Kodiak sighed as he heard this, "Ransu probably doesn't know it but he can be a royal jerk some times." Kodiak turned to look out the window and the rain that thundered out side and pondered. Zora was now alone, claw she would never return to after the emotinal outburst he caused her, the reason kodiak had shown zora this sanctuary. Dang he hatted only being able to suport his friend, he couldn't do any thing more, there would have been so much pain he could had averted. still atleast he could help ease the pain of his friends, even if he wouldn't reveial all his burdens to them. "Makes you wonder how a: his sister can stand him sometimes, and b: how he mamages to be such a ladys man."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:34 pm

Zora sighs with a smile nodding to his comment about Ransu.
"Yeah, it does feel like it every now and then." she answers. She looks to the floor, but glances up to the five tailed kitsune. So now she's on her own again. She gives herself a mental cheekslap, she's not on her own! Besides, who ever said she needed a boyfriend anyway? She has exactly what she needs right here, a friend who has never failed out a single time. She smiles a bit.
"I don't know, maybe because he is so flirty when he feels like showing it. And how can girls know that he really is less than he seems to be? AS for his sister, it's simply cause he's her brother. I guess." she answers. She finally feels she can lay off with the unintended emo-hair framing in her face almost hiding it completely, and pushes back the front locks, her beautiful, now more cheered up face showing. A small curl in the corners of her lips reveals a smile, and her eyes have refrained from shedding tears. She once again seems to be fine and okay.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Kodiak smiled, "Now theres the zora face i like to see, a smile and bright eyes, that's what you're suposed to look like!" Kodiak smiled as he ruffled zora's hair slightly before looking at the time. He stiffled a yawn, "Zora it's getting late, here you can take my bed i'll sleep down here, ok?
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Zora smiles wider from Kodiak's comment and the brotherly ruffling, feeling at home once again. When he tells her it's late, she nods.
"Okay, if you insist!" she answers him gladly, gives him a goodnight hug and starts walking upstairs to the bedroom.
She closes the door behind her, and takes off her jacket. She wears a white, slightly too small top under, and she takes off her shoes and jeans too, kicking all the clothes into the closest corner and yawning, before snuggling down under the covers. Closing her eyes, her last consious thought would be of how lucky she is to have such a perfect friend. Her subconsious thoughts are hidden from herself, due to the to her forbidden contents. A love with someone she can't love. However, her thoughts in dream form manage to sneak into the light as she is reminded, she is no longer taken. She is free to dream of whoever she wishes, even if she has promised herself to wait and see. Kind of free thing, to be single.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Kodiak smiled and looked at the rain outside, he wasn't going to waste water when there was a plenteful suply out side. Kodiak strped completly and set aside fresh cloths and a towl, this would the fist time in a long time hes going to be able to do this. he darted out side closeing the door behind him the rain would be his shower tonight. Kodiak smiled and laughed a laugh that couldn't be heard above the pounding of the rain. he played with the specters formd by his imagination from the years he spent alone, he danced to the beat of a song only he could hear through the rain one would mistake him as a magestic spirit frolicling and doing a mystical dance, which kodiak was, this was a dance he preformed many a time over with his parents, he continued do it along with other dances so he felt that it helped him stay in close contact with their spirits, so that when it came to it if the time ever came that his power alone was not enough he could ask for their help and hope that if he wasn't alowed to barrow their power that some how he would be able to pull through even if it cost him his life. he would never stop defending his friends till the second his heart stoped beating. finishing the dance and now quite well washed off thanks to the rain kodiak slipped back inside and dried off quickly, he put on his fresh cloths and lay down on the coutch slipping into a world of dreams.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:28 pm

After a long, pleasent night the sun has still not risen up, however Zora is still so roughly pulled away from her dreams that she forgets them in the same moment she opens her eyes. What awakened her is the sound of evil laughter echoing from quite far, yet not very far, away.
"I know you are hiding here somewhere, five tailed annoyance!" The voice can't be mistaken, it's Eggman at it again. She giggles, knowing he can never find his way to the house, so she closes her eyes again and wraps the blanket around herself, until she hears more of the voice.
"I have some of your friends here, you might want to help them!" She sighs, knowing that it could just be a trick, yet she wouldn't want to risk it, as she jumps out of the bed with no time to make it proper. She quickly pulls on her jeans, but decides she doesn't have time to pull on the jacket, and slips on her shoes flinging the door open.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:44 pm

kodiak, light sleeper he was, eye's snapped open at the laughter, eggman again, dang! How is he close enough for kodiak to be disturbed in his sleep by the egg head laughter? only two explenations jumped and slped him in the face one was what kodiak dreaded, that some how eggman had managed to find the five tailed guardians home, makeing kodiak hard pressed to defend this last sanctuary, or slightly better, eggman was just out side to magical barrier that protected kodiak's home. The guardian sprang to his feet and slammed his foot onto a section of wood causeing the shock to send his armor flying at him. kodiak turned and alowed the armor to conect with him and in a fluid motion he ran a hand over his armor sealing it. he darted to the bottom of the stairs not surprised to see zora awake. "You you heard it too huh?" Kodiak asked as he called his weapons from where they rested and put them into their respective holders.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:53 pm

Running down the stairs and meeting up with him, Zora gives a short nod as answer, eyes sparkling with almost a bit of a relief. Knowing her, you wouldn't be all too surprised. Last night, she got her smile back and all that remained to get her back on track was a return to her usual life.
"I don't know if he was lying or not about having our friends, but I don't think we want to risk it!" she says starting towards the door.

Outside, Eggman has indeed gotten dangerously close, however that magical barrier still confuses him. So instead he tries to lure out the elusive guardian, so perhaps he would notice how he popped out form thin air, and perhaps manage to get in. For he can just not stand the thought that when he takes the world over there would be one place he could not conquer, and additionally, he would enjoy getting rid of the five tailed annoyance.
Behind him stands an armada of robots surrounding most part of the Mystic Ruins, many of them massively built and armed with laser cannons.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:17 pm

"Wait!" Kodiak grabbed zora, "We don't want him to figure any thing out more then he already has so lets go with a diferent aproach. something that wont directly let him know that i'm on the other side of that magical barrior." kodiak looked around and moved his coutch to the side. underneath was a tunnle. "This will lead us to a cave hidden by a large boulder hopefully on the other side of eggman." Kodiak explained jumping down into the tunnle.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:18 pm

Zora nods as he explains.
"Of course, that's true!" she says, and stands back as he fixes the tunnel. She nods at his explanation, and walks over to the tunnel, carefully descending.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:29 pm

Kodiak nodded as he shut the hole and proceded to seal the hole behind him as to take every precution possible. As they reached the suposid end of the tunnle, kodiak reached out and lifted the boulder ushed zora out and set the boulder down gently. "SHall we jump out of no where?" kodiak asked zora politley.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:35 pm

Zora smiles deviously.
"That should confuse him, shouldn't it?" she says and cracks her knuckles slowly. She is ready to fight, and she can see behind a big cliff ahead of them that there is a flying object alias the Eggmobile.
"There he is..." sh says lightly.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:42 pm

Kodiak drew his swords want to use my shoulders as a spring bord?" kodiak asked zora as he dropped into a croutch eggman would hopefully be trying to figure out where the heck kodiak and zora came from yet.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:45 pm

Zora smiles, hopping gracefully up at Kodiak's shoulders and crouching to get ready for their surprisive entrance.
Eggman meanwhile is getting tired of waiting, and shouts in the speaker.
"I mean it, Kodiak! I have your little girlfriend, Zora!" he shouts, and Zora can't hold it in.
"No you don't!" she yells chuckling. Eggman winces, looking around for the voice.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:57 pm

"Well lets make a grand entince." kodiak chuckled as his legs extended, sending the two high into the air. "Air blade into the air and return to me!" Kodiak flung the x shaped sword into the mass of robots.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Zora springs off from his shoulders, flipping graciously on to Eggman's Eggmobile.
"Who had what girlfriend where now again?" she asks smirking as he stares looking at the two of them.
"You two...?" he says surprised. Zora sighs rolling her eyes.
"It's not what it seems!" she says, kicking off the Eggmobile making it fly away a few meters, tumbling in the air, as she backflips into the armada of robots, seeming perfectly in form for fighting. With hard kicks, harder punches and unstoppable combinations she ploughs through the army with a smile on her face.
((WE should have a timeskipped thread now, seeing no one else has jumped in and might want to jump in, so we can't make the twilihgt portal yet. We should take a scene with onyl Kodiak and Zora, you can choose, I have to go to bed))
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next