A Dark Fairytale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart\

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

-T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart\ - Page 2 Empty Re: -T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart\

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:15 pm

"Impact blade! Shock wave!" Kodiak flung his impact blade high and jumped after it he came down slamming the large blunt wepon into the ground useling both his pwoerfull arms and he speed from his decent co create a powerfull shockwave.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Location : wandering under the moonlight protecting all i care about

Back to top Go down

-T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart\ - Page 2 Empty Re: -T-H-E-(rain)_i_s_[in]~M~y/Heart\

Post  Cheos Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm

A green echidna is searching for his friend Zora. Ofcourse he have his happy smile on as he is unknowing of what is happening with Zora and Kodiak. He hears some sounds, that to him sounds like a battle. He usually stay out of fights, but someone might need help. However it is, he jumps on his trusted boomerang, and flies towards the place where he thinks it is a battle. Soon he sees a black blur, which looks like Zora, and a grey blur, which must be Kodiak. He sees a lot of other blurs, and understand Eggman have attacked. He comes flying, not so far from ground, and jumps of, landing a few metres from Zora.

" Need any help, or shall I let you and Kodiak be by your own? " CHeos asks and throws his boomerang towards a robot, in very high speed.

(( Can I control the robots I am attacking? ))

Cheos

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:54 pm

((yes, of course, we want you to do that!))
Zora glances at Cheos.
"Well if it's fine by you some help would be nice!" She laugsh a bit, blasting a robot to pieces by a devastating punch.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheos Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:11 pm

The robot gets hit, and gets destroyed, followed by a explosion. You could say it was the explosion that destroyed the robot, since Cheos boomerang only crushes throught it.

" I am always here to help, and the risk that anyone will be hurted is less if we are more people. " Cheos says with a smile, and catches his boomerang. He notices a shadow behind him, and rolls aside to avoid a punch from a robot, making a hole in the ground.

" That hole couldīve been me. " Cheos says as he throws his boomerang once again towards a robot.

Cheos

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Kodiak growled at eggman as he let lose a combination of "Ice slash! aqua slash! fire slash! lightning strike! spirit slash! Twister strike!" The combination tore and destroyed many of the robots that where aound them.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheos Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:27 pm

The boomerang hits the robot, but this time only an arm fall off. The robot turns to Cheos, who have catched the boomerang. He sees how Kodiaks attacks even destroy this robot, and smiles.

" I wish I could do those things. " Cheos says, and makes a spin, and throws his boomerang towards a robot.

Cheos

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:27 am

"It took alot of practice." Kodiak explained ans he calmly chuckled an air blade punched through a robot with with brass knuckles and rammed his claws through another.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheos Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:55 pm

The boomerang hits another robot, and just as a robot is about to hit Cheos in a punch, his boomerang returns, and he can avoid by flying aside. It makes the robot hit another robot instead. As the two robots is about to climb up Cheos thrusts away his boomerng with his feets, and destroys the two robots. He lands on the ground and catches the boomerang.

" Two in a row. Not so much to boast with, but still. " Cheos says and turns to Kodiak, and Zora to see if anyone of them needs help.

Cheos

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:08 pm

"Still it's something," kodiak comented as he removed his hands from the inards of a robot.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:26 pm

Zora nods, before backflipping and kicking one robot into a few others.
"Yes, a bit more work and you can do a lot of things!" she tells Cheos kindly.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheos Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Cheos giggles.

" Like frying them? " Cheos asks, and does a somersault, and kicks a robot in the chest with his boomerang. Becaus of him not being so strong he have to use much of the powers in the boomerang to make the robot fall, and he lands on the ground some seconds after the robot, which destroyes when hitting ground.

Cheos

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:40 pm

"any body see a hole i ca use for an industrial sized ball ball?" kodiak called.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:45 pm

"hold on!" Zora calls back, as she grabs hold of a robot and slams it over herself, making a deep crater with the robot on the bottom.
"There!" she says proudly and claps her hands together in a victorious gesture.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks!" Kodiak started useing his impact blade to play golf and land many a robot in the Hole.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2