A Dark Fairytale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS | Empty | HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:01 am

Sooner than anyone has time to react, the Empress wraps her palm around Kodiak's face. She smirks and laughs evilly.
"I will see your pretty face in Hell!" she cackles, and in the next second her hand burns, hardly noticeable as in the same moment the blast goes off. The blast is strong enough to first burn away skin in a second, and strong enough to blast him away. An evil laughter is heard echoing.

The astral angelic shape of Zora gasps. She has the dark angel beside her, they are in the same realm now and can see each other perfectly. The dark angel is still mute though, and can only communicate through gestures and whispers that are more like telepathy.
"I must do something!" she tells him frigthened.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS | Empty Re: | HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm

Kodiak is sent flying backward to roll across the ground and slamm into something, it felt like a wall or boulder. he rose to his knees and tried to open his eyes only to realise that they where open, his face had been burnt off, normaly most people would think oh no my hansom face but kodiak was more concrened with how he would defeat the possesed emperes. he strugled pitifuly to his fett only of colapse again, he heared screems attack his ears, and knew it was because of his face tears burnt his face at his helplessnes.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Location : wandering under the moonlight protecting all i care about

Back to top Go down

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS | Empty Re: | HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:02 pm

((Dont frget you are the Dark Angel!))

The ghost of Zora flies over to Kodiak's side. She can't be noticed when touching him, still she kneels down and strokes his hair like as if it would help.
"Kodiak!" she shouts with tears, knowing in despair she can't be heard as he is not even in the same realm as her. It hurts to be so near, yet so far away from him.

Meanwhile, Amy is heard gasping loudly at the sight of Kodiak's bared flesh. She runs over to his side, just where the astral Zora is, and takes his hand.
"Kodiak, you..." she starts off terrified.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:46 pm

Kodiak strugled again to his feet despretly trying figure out a way to keep fightning, he was a guardian! he had taken that matel and all it's responcibilitys inculding that one that he was to be counted on to fight to his last breath. he stumbled weakly to try and go froward.
The dark angel floated over to zora and put his hand on her shoulder there was nothing eather of them could do.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Zora sighs and turns to the angel.
"There must be something! You helped me before, you saved my life more than once, there must be something we can do!" she pleads teareyed.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:39 pm

The dark angel shook his head as he pointed at kodiak as the poor kitsune stumbled again and crashed hard causeing a fresh wave of blood yet wouldn't give up. the dark angel had been only able to help zora, kodiak's fate ws his own the price of the matle of the guardian.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:45 pm

Zora frowns and glares at the angel with an angry look in her eyes.
"You're just as negative as you look!" she snaps and flies back over to Kodiak, she is determined to find a way of helping him!
Meanwhile the puppettered Empress puts her hand up and shoots another blast at the poor handicapped guardian.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Kodiak raised his swords to block as he heard the shot coming yet still couldn't do any thing his swords went flying as he flew back himself and crashed through a tree, his teeth gritted, was this the day he would fall? the battle that even his best wouldn't be enough? "No!" Kodiak weased painfully as he strugled to his feet and maintain his balance as he called upon his swords to bring them back to him, and started froward again.
The dark angel grabbed zora and shook his head but a small smile could be seen as if he could see comething she couldn't how ever in the astral world around kodiak flames sprang up around him in the form of a dragon even if zora and the dark angel where the only ones who could see it.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Zora draws her hand away from the dark angel, she doesn't like him right now for being so negative, but is startled as she sees the flames around him. She looks at it with amaze, havingto keep herself from restarting contact with the angel she right now has decided to ignore and ask what's going on.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 pm

"I won't lose anyone elts!" Kodiak weesed as his eyes became lizard like slits. he stood and, still blind charged the emperes.
The dark angel's smile widdened as he watched the five tailed guardian.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:09 pm

The Empress gets startled at first, however has time enough to create a strong explosive barrier around herself, meant to repulse the great dragon, however its mass overcomes the barrier and the dragon manages to get inside, leaving the Empress defenceless.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:13 pm

(Um he's not in his dragon form his eyes are the only thing that has changed, how ever if you keep it like this it gives me an idea.)
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:19 pm

((Okay! Well you gotta post right now since the Empress is being attacked))
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:25 pm

as kodiak plowed through the barrior the flame dragon became visable slightly like a weak hollogram over the five tailed guardian. he slashed with his claws and the dragon followed his movent.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:30 pm

The Empress backflips to avoid the attacks, and at the same time launches a missile of darkness.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Kodiak heard the missile comeing and guarded himself as the fire dragon covered the five tailed guardian with it's paws the block the attack.
The dark angel nodded as he turned to face zora basicly saying what did i tell you?
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Zora however has her face turned away, knowing what the angel would be trying to say and choosing to nicely ignore him, watching as the Empress attacks again, with five missiles shot at him from different directions.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Kodiak heard these comeing but even as he spun onto his hands to use his tails to attack the missiles he wondered how he was doing this? a minute ago he could barely stand and now he was giveing the emperes a better battle then if he had his eyes.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:46 pm

Suddenly the Empress jumps up in the air, soaring high above Kodiak, and shoots him from above.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:51 pm

Kodiak gasped as he raised his hands to block, as did the fire dragon. kodiak grunted as the fire dragon caught the attack, I'm not even feeling it? How?! kodiak wondered as the dragon broke through the attack.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:53 pm

((bb after some snack))
The Empress soars higher, like as if challenging him to come up.

Zora frowns, wondering how this could have happened.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Kodiak growled as he and the flame dragon looked up, the dragon flared it's wings and took to the air as kodiak pushed off with his powerfull legs no doubt stunning thoughs who though he was out.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Zora can't help it, she smiles and soars up in the sky to have a better view on the man she loves fighting it out with the Evil.

The empress smirks and unleashes a wide explosion.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:18 pm

Kodiak did his best but he was slammed back to tera firma as the fire dragon that was around him. He shook his head and rubbed it as the dragon around him coppyed. So that was the game huh? he couldn't make the leap and get neer her since he can't see to use his swords as bounce pads.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:21 pm

The Empress smirks and Zora gasps, as the Empress lets another blast fly towards Kodiak.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next