A Dark Fairytale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS | - Page 4 Empty Re: | HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

Post  moonlight kitsune Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:22 pm

"I should or have you forgotain the last time i was truely pissed off?" Kodiak asked refering to when he became rage kodiak. "Or do i have to remind you"
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Location : wandering under the moonlight protecting all i care about

Back to top Go down

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS | - Page 4 Empty Re: | HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

Post  Zora Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 pm

Under his hood Zumi opens his mouth, but shuts it again with a low snarl.
"Very well then." he mutters as he steps aside.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:38 pm

"And this time i won't alow zora to be the sacrifice i will defiy fate she will be saved." kodiak continued as he continued to where zora's body lay, he shattered the barrior that held the door shut and used a flame blade to melts the ice.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:41 pm

Zora looks just like she did in her last second alive, her body intact, except for her pale skin as they froze her down right after her heart stopped. She lies in the ice, however as it melts she is slowly lowered to the floor. Her arms are crossed over a scarlet rose, given to her at her funeral, and her face is almost like a smile.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:44 pm

Kodiak nelt down as he rested his hand on zora's cheek "zora you where our angel and you're still mine, you where the only one who saw my pain, please return to us this world still needs you." Kodiak nelt down more and kissed zora.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:05 pm

In the second Zora's lips are touched, the magic happens. The golden aura around Kodiak fades, flowing into Zora and giving colour back to her face. With a sudden pounding, her heart starts to beat again and Kodiak may feel her breath coming from her nostrils and the brushing of her eyelashes lifting with her eyelids. For the whole kiss, she just lies there. She is confused, for she has no memory from her time as ghost. When teh kiss breaks she looks up to Kodiak with a bewildered look.
"Kodiak... am I dead?" she asks whispering.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:00 pm

Kodiak smiled fighting back a tear of joy, "No not any more you're back with us again."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Zora looks at him and breaks out in a little giggle.
"Brought to life by a kiss of true love. Wonderful." she says, she too fighting back a tear as she forces herself up in a sitting position by him. She looks into Kodiak's eyes, her own glittering with joy and love, love that has lain hidden for so long she can't hold back showing it any more.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:22 pm

Kodiak smiled a little reading the love but figured it was because she was alive again, thanks to him. kodiak stood and offered a hand to help zora up.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Zora takes the hand with a smile and gets up. For now the depressing thought of that the Empress must be alive too and that she should have stayed dead doesn't even occur in her mind as she looks at Kodiak. If not for him she would be thinking of it, and ask to be killed again, but she simply can't hate life with Kodiak standing there.
"How did you manage?"
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:48 am

i knew it she doesn't remember. kodiak thought with a mental sigh "Lets just say a mirical that we pulled off together."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:09 am

Zora smiles at him, a bright smile with only the best of her in it.
"Okay." she answers quietly, not quite knowing what to say. She thought it'd be easy wif she just knew that Kodiak loved her, knew for sure, but now that she does her legs would be shaking if she wasn't holding back them. And inside her there is like a fire, not a fire that hurts, but a fire that warms her soul.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:15 pm

Kodiak looked down slightly as he was troubled a little, his heart was trying to get him to confess but he couldn't zora already had enough problems with males with out him adding to them.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Zora notices his troubled look, realizing he won't be making any first move. So after a huge strain to gather all her mental powers, she steps closer to him and takes his hand.
"I..." she starts off, though her tongue gets like stuck on the words in her nervousity. She decides to say something less embarrasing, something less romantic, something she feels more comfortable with.
"I... didn't have anything against the way you woke me up again." she whispers, her face is by now burning red from a blush.
"Zora you idiot, what kind of romantic confession was that?!"! she thinks to herself.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Kodiak smiled, "Nether did i honestly, but if i'm interpreting what you said corectly, am i actualy the one for you? you've had so much trouble in the past i don't want to compile them."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Zora grips his hands tighter, her mouth curling into a shy smile. She bows down her head to hide the red blush on her face.
"I couldn't see any way you would mean trouble to me. As-as long as it's what you want, yes, then you... you... " She takes another deep breath.
"Then you are the one I-I will always l-l-" Here the words once again fail her, but this time she can't get out a word no matter how she tries. It's just so hard to say.
"One simple word Zora you idiot! Stop fooling around, one word and youre dreams will be fulfilled, you will have his protective five tails around you to keep you away from all dangers! So what are you waiting for?!" she lectures herself and pulls a deep breath, lifting her head to look him right in the eyes.
"You are the one I will always love, and i it's what you want too, I will always follow you wherever you go, I will always be there for you, I will never let you down and I will always..." Her long confession of love is ended there as she loses words.
"Was that enough to explain?" she whispers, her blush getting deeper.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:14 am

Kodiak stiffened as he heard this, he doubled over in pain as a barior around his heart shattered painfully. he knew it now he didn't have to denigh his feelings.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:00 am

Zora holds his shoulders comforting.
"Kodiak, are you alright?" she asks carefully.
"Hope I didn't give him a heart attack!"
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:54 pm

Kodiak took a few breaths as the pain subised he stood and huged zora snuggleing his cheek against zora's. "I'm better then ok now."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:23 pm

Zora is taken by surprise, however hugs him back and smiles, snuggling her cheek to his as well.
"I hoped so." she whispers lovingly.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:56 am

Kodiak pulled his cheek away and rested his forehead against zora's to stare into her eyes with love. "It was just the pain of one of my emotinal barriors being shattered the one that prevented me from truely loveing any one for the fear of what would happen when i lost them, you shattered that barior."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:17 am

Zora looks into his eyes deeply, smiling of love and pure love. She touches his cheek, stroking slowly.
"I understand." she says quietly, happiness in her voice.
"So you may follow my advice and let your burden be shared with me?" she asks hopeful.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:31 pm

"In time, i can't just let you help my with my bureden in a second it'll take time to let me ajust I hope you can understand," Kodiak smiled
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Zora nods smiling, it'd be impossible for her not to understand as she has been, probably still is, in the same situation.
"Whenever you are ready I am there to listen." she says and hugs him warmly, in another way than the sisterly hugs before, more like a loving embrace.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:31 pm

"And know this zora as long as i still breath no one will harm you, i will not let you be the sacrifice again, we will defie the odds no matter what." kodiak tld her, "They kill you and i shall die."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next