A Dark Fairytale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS | - Page 2 Empty Re: | HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:25 pm

With a grunt kodiak and the fire dragon around him tore through the attack. I have to find an opening asap! kodiak thought.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Location : wandering under the moonlight protecting all i care about

Back to top Go down

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS | - Page 2 Empty Re: | HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:26 pm

The Empress whips her feet, shooting higher into the air as a bolt of lightning is sent at Kodiak
((How's it going with thte dragon fanfic?))
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:37 pm

(Working on it)
Kodiak screemed as he was struck and sent flying, the flame dragon looked at the guardian worried, it had been protecting him, how ever a growl was heard. as kodiak stood and the dragon smiled and fadded.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:41 pm

((Ok can't wait to see it!))
Zora sees the dragon smiles, and refrains from the worried and concerned look.
The Empress however doe not notice, and waits with no concern at all.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:44 pm

(hows the one where claw's a were wolf kodiak is a kitsune/dwarf/elf and zora is a vita?)
A roar is heard from kodiak as his armor shaters, he grows fore raceing across his body as his tails merged soon he could see again through the eyes of a two story dragon.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:49 pm

((Working on it at school, I am writing bout Cheos the Fairy Prince now. ....XD XD XD fairy Prince...though I changed his name to Caliann, sounds fairyish))
Zora''s eyes widen in astonishment, while the Empress just soars in the air with no emotion shown at all.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:54 pm

dragon kodiak roard as he took to the air. breathing fire at the emperes.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:58 pm

The Empress is startled, however dodges the attack by quickly flying aside. She fires off a beam of her own too.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:09 am

Dragon kodiak countered with blasts of fire.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 am

The Empress is enfolded in flames, however comes out unharmed with a smirk.
"Give up." she hisses as she fires off a flame of fire.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:22 am

"Never!" dragon kodiak roard as he slashed with his tail.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 am

The Empress voids with a somersault, and looks at the dragon. Suddenly she decides herself. She charges at the dragon, sword drawn, and drives it in. She knows it can't hurt the dragon, but it will hurt the kitsune.
"Magic Cancel!" she shouts, and in the next moment, all magic is cancelled, the one that keeps her alive and the one that makes Kodiak a dragon. The effect will be that she will cease to live, and Kodiak will probably die by the sword driven through his heart if he doesn't die from the free fall.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:40 am

Dragon kodiak spins to try and slamm the empress just as his tails revert to normal. "no!" he cried as he fell.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:56 am

The Empress' eyes are shut as she falls through the air, dead. However she has filled her purpose, she has probably killed the Five Tailed Guardian.
Zora gasps, tears streaming as Kodiak falls. She wants to save him, tries to reach for him, but her hands are no more than thin air to him.
"Kodiak!" she screams as loud as she can, hoping for it to reach the Living World.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:58 am

"Zora." kodiak responds, he's on the verge of deth and knows what's about to happen.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:06 am

Tears flood over, blurring her sight, however as she blinks them away she sees the defeated Kodiak hit the ground with a thump.
The others gather around gasping, how could this happen? They stand in a circle around Kodiak, some of them bending down and trying to figure out how to help him.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:24 am

Kodiak smiled a grim smile though hard to tell with him missing his face. "it's over."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 am

Everyone start yelling such as 'no, it can't be or 'don't give up' as they all are filled with panic. However, suddenly Kodiak would see a light, even as he is blind, as it comes from the astral realm where he is about to go. It is soon revealed as Zora, his love.
The others see it from behind, and step aside when they see her calm smile and the nodding of her head telling them to get out of the way. She soars over to Kodiak, giving him an astral kiss on his cheek.
"I've missed you, Kodiak." she whispers.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:51 pm

"I'm as good as dead now don't bother." Kodiak coughed to the rebles but stoped when zora kissed him, all his pain left him. he despretly and weekly tried to raise his hand to zora he wanted to touch her "I've missed you too." He managed weakly.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora(Com Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:36 pm

She smiles and takes his hand, his astrality is more and more getting more visible. However it is in now way Zora's plan to let him die.
"You will never have to miss me again." she whispers, before her lips connect with his in a deep and loving kiss. The kiss transfers energy to Kodiak, drawing Zora's ghost into him and lights surround them.

Zora(Com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Kodiak reseaved the kiss as he felt the energy flowing into him and his body lifing from the ground to float.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:02 am

The gasp is unanimous as slowly they become one and evolve, angel wings spreading out and a halo appearing over them. When finally there is just a small part of Zora left outside from Kodiak, there is a visual explosion harming nobody, and that last part too merges with Kodiak. They are now merged into Zodiak.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm

Zodia opened his eyes and looked around fealing just about perfect. he looked at his wings each one holding a sword, on one arm he had a sheild and in the other he held a sword, the half that was kodiak he felt wonderfull and enlightened, like there was nothing he could do with zora.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Zora's side has never felt more alive, united with the one she loves.
"How's that, mr. Nothing.-we-can-do!" she says with her angelic echoing voice to the dark angel.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:06 pm

The dark angel smiled as he shook his head.
"So now that we're to gether what should we do?" kodiak asked zora.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next