A Dark Fairytale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS | - Page 3 Empty Re: | HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

Post  Zora Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:48 pm

Zora looks at him smiling.
"What we came for." she answers, raising a hand with a golden aura around it.
"This world has been destroyed, the flowers have faded and the hope is gone. That is one of the things I would like to change." she says and the hand glows stronger.
"May our light energy of love restore this world!" she exclaims with a majestic, angel like voice as lights spread around them. Where there was desert, the grass starts growing and flowers bloom.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Location : In a dark dimension, godforsaken and nightmare like.

https://coffeesonix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

| HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS | - Page 3 Empty Re: | HEART/POWER | OF | A | DRAGON/EMPRESS |

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:52 pm

"There has been to much death and destruction, this world has been tainted by evil, No more!" zodiak also shouted raising another one of his hands. "My the light of our love purify the world!"
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Location : wandering under the moonlight protecting all i care about

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:55 pm

In the next second the lights evolve into huge beams flying around. Also, for the ears of Zodiak alone, there is a melody played to a very special beat, the melody in Zora's heart and the beat in Kodiak's heart, Zora's song and Kodiak's dance, their music is the score of this magnificent scenery.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:58 pm

inside zodiak kodiak thought, "This beat the one my parents tought me to listen, but how and why now?"
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Zora's side of Zodiak is wondering the same, as the beams fly around in perfect harmony with the music. Frightened, she suddenly remembers what happened the last time she heard this melody, when it turned into a sudden nightmare, and the lights are faded as her heart is filled with fear. Realizing her mistake, she tries to put it out of mind. Her heart must be at peace for the lights to do their work.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:10 pm

Kodiaks smiled to himself with in his half of zodiak as he saw his parents floating there, not his personal spectors but their actual ghosts. they nodded as they listened.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:11 pm

The Zora inside Zodiak closes her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath and trying to shove away alll the fear by thinking on how wonderful it will be if she makes this, and it is once again lights going around.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:26 pm

Kodiak watched as the lights danced from the body that he and zora had made fighting back a tear, for he knew this was the last he would ever be with zora but that didn't stop him his heart was always in pain nothing new so the lights remained there. it didn't bother him that zora could now see all this pain, nor did it bother him that she could see the many bariors he had set up around his heart and over his mind just to keep himself sane.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Zora is glad to see his emotions, or there would be no easy way to wipe them away. She lets some of her light energy flow in the Kodiak side, with a message.
"This is not our last time together." a voice whispers in his mind, in rhythm with the music.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:43 am

"I know we will be together again, once i die." kodiak responded with his own energy."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:35 am

Zora giggles a bit.
"Don't be so negative, Kodiak dear." she says mysteriously, the lights dancing around Zodiak.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:15 pm

"What do you meen it's true, at least i'm not sinking into a hole of depression that no one can pull me out of." kodiak responded raising an eye brow.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:04 pm

Zora gives a long, almost dramatic, silence.
"Did you create this reality? If not, you have no claim on what is true and not." she says with a mysterious, veiled voice.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:37 am

If kodiak could have he would have looked at zora his eyes raised in confusion. "Well isn't that how it works? Nether of us can revive you."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:48 am

"Don't be too sure, Kodiak." she answers.
"When this fusion has done its work, I will leave my power left in you. You may use that power to revive me. Go to where you froze me down, melt the ice, kiss me and say my name. And don't ask how I found out." she whispers.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Kodiak was stuned then tears leaked down zodiak's face, his tears, his tears of joy. "Thank you."
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Zora gives a smile.
"Don't mention it, I want to be resurrected too so..." she answers
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:43 pm

"And this time neather of us will be alone ever again." Kodiak smiled.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Zodiak's smile widens from Zora.
"You will always be like a part of me!" she says emotionally.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:57 pm

"and i of you." Kodiak responded.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Soon the lights have done their job over the whole land, and Zodiak slowly fades.
"You know what to do, Kodiak." Zora whispers. The angel Zodiak starts to dissolve, leaving enfolded in light a gray five tailed kitsune and a ghost seen for a flash.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Kodiak dropped to the groung as he felt the energy with in him, he called his blades to him and sheathed tem and started to shove his way through the resistance.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:12 pm

The group of rebels step aside, except for Zumi who gets in his way.
"Kodiak, you sacrificed yourself to finish off the tyrant that has destroyed families with her cruelty, don't resurrect her again!" he warns.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlight kitsune Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:01 am

"You have five seconds to get out of my way before you face the dragon and no one will protect you." kodiak growled his eyes becomeing lizard like slits or as they are now know as, dragon eyes.
moonlight kitsune
moonlight kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Zora Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:03 am

Zumi frowns angrily.
"It's not like you can scare me!" he retorts.
Zora
Zora
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next